“United States Biofungicide Market” report 2019-2024 provides detailed summary of company competition, market demand, regional forecast, marketing price and new investment feasibility analysis is included of United States Biofungicide market. It also covers approximate CAGR, key-players, scope of the report, regional analysis, major market factors of United States Biofungicide market, reasons of buying this report and complete TOC of report.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244388
There are 4 key segments covered in this United States Biofungicide Systems Market report:
- Competitor segment
- Product type segment
- End-use/application segment
- Geography segment
United States Biofungicide Market by Key Players:
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244388
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
The Fastest Market Growing Segment by Crop Type – Fruits and Vegetables
In the United States, biofungicides are mostly adopted in the integrated pest management programs, particularly formulated for fruits and vegetables. Furthermore, the government is promoting the application of biofungicides. To increase the application of biofungicides in the agriculture and horticulture industries, companies, like Ag Biome, are receiving registrations for their products from EPA. For instance, in 2018, AgBiome and Sipcam announced a joint development project that would focus on innovative combination products for specific crop markets in the United States. The company also received approval for Zio in turf and ornamentals in the country during 2017.
Challenges in the Grains & Cereals Segment
The grains and cereals sub-segment of the market studied occupied only 15.4% of the market share, despite having the largest area among all crop types. Although the segment is expected to witness a CAGR of 12.9 % during the forecast period, a few challenges still remain. In this segment, rice, corn, and wheat are the major crops, which account for a high market share.
The US government is promoting the use of biofungicides, especially for cereals. However, they are not used widely, primary due to low awareness and high prices. The high value of seed germplasm led to greater use of seed treatments, including biocontrols, in order to protect the developing seedling.
Purchase this Report (Price 3250 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244388
United States Biofungicide Market Covers Following Points in TOC:
- Chapter 1: United States Biofungicide Market Definition
- Chapter 2: Research Methodology of United States Biofungicide Market
- Chapter 3: United States Biofungicide Market Executive Summary
- Chapter 4: United States Biofungicide Market Overview Includes Current Market Scenario, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Bargaining Power of Suppliers and Consumers, Threat of New Entrants and Substitute Product and Services
- Chapter 5: Market Dynamics Covers Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges
- Chapter 6: United States Biofungicide Market Segmentation by Types, End-User, and Applications Forecast to 2024
- Chapter 7: United States Biofungicide Market Segmentation by Geographical Regions
- Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape of United States Biofungicide Market Includes Mergers & Acquisition Analysis, Agreements, Collaborations, and Partnerships, New Products Launches
- Chapter 9: Key Players for United States Biofungicide Market
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]