Wiseguyreports.Com Publish New Report On -“Thermoplastic Polyurethane Films Market – Global Analysis, Size, Share, Trends, Growth and Forecast 2018 – 2022”
PUNE, INDIA, March 13, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ —
This market research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) films market based on its application in various sectors such as automotive, furniture, sports and leisure, energy, construction, and others. The report also provides an analysis of the market’s growth prospects across different geographic regions such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
According to Analyst’s market research analysis, the increase in the number of wind mill installations will be one of the major factors that will have a positive impact on the global thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) films market during the forecast period. One of the cost-effective source of renewable energy that can be used for the electricity generation is the wind energy. North America and Western Europe have highly contributed to the total number of wind tower installations globally. Wind energy is likely to cater to more than 18% of the global electric power by 2025 and countries such as the US is targeting at using renewable energy resources to meet the increased energy demand. The growth in the wind energy installations will drive the demand for TPU films.
Our market research analysts predict that this market will grow at a CAGR of more than 6% by 2022.
The rising usage of thermoplastics in the aerospace industry is one of the key trends that will contribute to the market’s growth in the forthcoming years. The usage of lightweight materials such as thermoplastics in the aerospace industry will improve the fuel efficiency and lower the emissions levels. Also, factors such as the rising awareness about climate change, growing concerns regarding the environmental issues, and increasing fuel costs have raised the demand for lightweight aircrafts.
|Request Free Sample Report @|
Characterized by the presence of several players, the TPU films market appears to be highly fragmented. This industry research report offers information about the competitive environment among polyurethane film manufacturers and also presents an analysis of the companies and their products. Additionally, our report also offers information about the key areas the players are currently focusing on and the strategies they follow to sustain the competition in this global market.
This research report provides an analysis of the various companies in this market including –
• AVERY DENNISON
• Huntsman International
• PAR Group
Segmentation by application and analysis of the TPU films market
• Sports and leisure
The automotive application segment accounted for the major shares of the TPU films market during 2017. The increasing use of TPU films in passenger cars and commercial vehicles will drive the market’s growth prospects in this sector during the forecast period.
Geographical segmentation and analysis of the TPU films market
This market study estimates that in terms of geographic regions, APAC will be the major revenue contributor to the market throughout the forecast period. The high utilization of TPU films in different end-user industries will drive the growth of the TPU films in this region.
Key questions answered in the report include
• What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
• What are the key factors driving the global thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) films market?
• What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) films market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in the global thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) films market?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) films market?
• Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
• What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) films market?
Table of Contents –Analysis of Key Points
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
• Market ecosystem
• Market characteristics
• Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
• Market definition
• Market sizing 2017
• Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
• Bargaining power of buyers
• Bargaining power of suppliers
• Threat of new entrants
• Threat of substitutes
• Threat of rivalry
• Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
• Segmentation by application
• Comparison by application
• Global TPU films market by automotive – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• Global TPU films market by furniture – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• Global TPU films market by construction – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• Global TPU films market by sports and leisure – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• Global TPU films market by energy – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• Global TPU films market by other applications – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• Market opportunity by application
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
• Geographical segmentation
• Regional comparison
• TPU films market in APAC – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• TPU films market in EMEA – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• TPU films market in Americas – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• Key leading countries
• Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
• Market drivers
• Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
• Increasing use of thermoplastics in the aerospace industry
• Use of bio-based raw materials for manufacturing TPU films
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
• Landscape disruption
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
• Vendors covered
• Vendor classification
• Market positioning of vendors
• AVERY DENNISON
• Huntsman International
• PAR Group
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349