“Tahini Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Tahini Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Tahini Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13101652
Tahini market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Tahini market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Tahini Market Report:
The global tahini market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period, 2017-2022. Middle East accounted for the largest market, accounting for around 42% of the global market share in 2017. The increase in the demand for packaged and ready-to-eat products has created the demand for tahini globally. Awareness among consumers about the low-calorie properties and preservative-free status of tahini is one of the prime factors why it has gained popularity among food processors.
Growing Popularity of Authentic Middle -Eastern and Mediterranean Food
Tahini manufacturers and distributors are trying to tap into the untapped markets and increase the product visibility. This can happen due to the growing popularity of Middle-Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine.
The demand for authentic ethnic cuisine has never been higher. The rise in popularity of this cuisine is a response to the world’s growing multiculturalism. The American Heart Association has lauded the Mediterranean Cuisine-full of olive oil, lean proteins, tomatoes, whole grains, vegetables and spices like cardamom, mint, and sumac–as the most healthful way to eat. In addition to that, a generation of adventurous palates and the rise of fast casual, emphasize the fresh veggies and sauces that are the backbone of the Mediterranean diet. So, the number of consumers seeking out Middle-Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine are rapidly growing, and consumers expect to find these new favorites at both mainstream and ethnic restaurants.
Pastes and Spreads
The global tahini market share in Pastes and Spreads market is valued at USD 764.2 million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR 6.12 % over the forecast period 2017-2022, Pastes and Spreads market holds the highest share. Tahini is a sesame seed paste with a consistency similar to peanut butter, as an ingredient in hummus, baba ghanoush, and others. Tahini has a delicate roasted sesame flavor without the sweetness that is common to many nuts and seed butter.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market Growth
The Asia- Pacific region’s food industry is one of the fastest growing in the world. Also, the Middle Eastern cuisine market in this region is expected to grow faster than mature markets of the United States and Western Europe. This is because of the rising awareness of healthy diets among consumers which increased the demand for healthier spreads, sauces, dressings and dips. Thus, many manufacturers of tahini, such as Lee Kum Kee (Guangzhou) Food and Foshan Haitian Flavouring & Food, launched various health and wellness products during the review period, including low salt, low sugar, and organic sauces, dressings and dips.
• El-Raey Sweetness Halva Company plans to establish a new factory in Badr City, with investments worth EGP 10 million, to raise its production capacity and increase exports. The company owns tahini and halva factories in an area of 2,000sqm in Tiba City, in Minya, with a production capacity of 450 tons per day.
• El Rashidi El Mizan, owned by the English investment fund, Silk Invest, aims to increase its sales in the Egyptian market in 2017, to reach EGP 500 million, compared to EGP 300 million in 2016.
• Olam, a big Singapore-based company, deals with the sourcing, processing, and distribution of raw materials from Africa, and is the world’s biggest supplier of cashews and sesame se
MAJOR PLAYERS: DIPASA INTERNATIONAL S.A, SUNSHINE INTERNATIONAL FOODS, KEVALA INTERNATIONAL LLC, JOYVA CORP, HAITOGLOU BROS S.A, HALWANI BROS. CO, PRINCE TAHINA LTD, EL RASHIDI EL MIZAN, AL-WADI AL-AKHDAR S.A.L, CARLEYS OF CORNWELL LTD., KAMAL BADAWI BSAT FACTORIES, ACHVA, SESAJAL, MOUNIR BISSAT, NATIONAL CONFECTIONARY & TAHINA FACTORY, ALSEEDAWI SWEETS FACTORIES CO, and ARTISANA ORGANICS, amongst others.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13101652
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Valuable Points from Tahini Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Tahini Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Tahini Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Tahini Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Tahini Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Tahini Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13101652
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Tahini Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]