This “Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Market” report provides a detailed study on market and how it is impacting the industry. The report includes details of emerging trends, growth history, sales channel, manufacturers profiled in business, market share of product, application and regional scope of industry. In addition, the report also mentions opportunities that manufacturers operating in the global Sodium Lauryl Sulfate market can use for expanding their business in untapped market to increase their customer base.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244531
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Market Covers Manufacturers:
Scope of the Report:
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244531
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand for Detergents and Cleaners Likely to Boost the Demand for SLS
– Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) is used as an emulsifier in most of the personal care products which help in breaking the surface tension of water and separate different molecules from one another, which in turn, creates a foam or a lather on the skin. The concentration of SLS in cleaning products may vary from 1% to 30% depending on the manufacturer and the product.
– Increased focus on safe food storage, the need to disinfect household surfaces and hygienic garbage disposal are expected to drive the demand for SLS in the forecast period.
– Government campaigns like Swachh Bharat Mission in India which aim to increase awareness towards hygiene among people are expected to have a positive impact on the demand for detergents and cleaning products which in turn will boost the demand for SLS.
– The demand for laundry detergents is rapidly growing across the world owing to the growing prominence of e-commerce and the rising penetration of washing machines in developing economies.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
The Asia-Pacific region has dominated the global market share in 2018. China is currently the fastest growing laundry market in the world. In India, washing machine based laundry products have gained prominence owing to the changing retail landscape with wider availability of different products across brands. This growth in demand for detergents is expected to boost the demand for SLS. India’s beauty and personal care market is witnessing a steady growth in the recent past owing to increasing focus on grooming among people and increasing shelf space in retail stores and boutiques in India which are stocking cosmetics from around the world. This rise in the demand for personal care products is also expected to drive the growth in demand for SLS.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244531
Target Audience of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Market:
- Manufacturer / Potential Investors
- Traders, Distributors, Wholesalers, Retailers, Importers and Exporters.
- Association and government bodies.
Key Reasons to Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Market Report:
- Analyzing various perspectives of the Sodium Lauryl Sulfate market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The End User that is expected to dominate the Sodium Lauryl Sulfate market is analyzed in detail
- The regions which are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period are analyzed and estimated for growth of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate market.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- Regional analysis of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate market studied, during the forecast period
- The segments that are expected to dominate the Sodium Lauryl Sulfate market studied.
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]