The “Seed Treatment Market“ Report provides comprehensive information on the top of market owners, their annual transactions, the stability of their actions and the strategies used to attract the activity. Seed Treatment Market report also highlights some of the rules and regulations that have been established by the governing bodies of some countries that can stimulate and restrict commercial activities in certain parts of the world. The information includes the company profile, annual turnover, the types of products and services they provide, income generation, which provide direction to businesses to take important steps.
Request a sample copy of the report – https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/13347193
Seed Treatment Market study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
The seed treatment market (henceforth, referred to as the market studied) was valued at USD 4.93 billion in 2018, and it is expected to register a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period (2019-2024). In 2018, Europe is the largest geographical segment of the market studied and accounted for a share of around 33.2% of the overall market. By application techniques, seed dressing is the largest segment of the market studied and registered a 37.3% share of the global market in 2018.
– Various regulations and government agencies are encouraging the use of seed treatments because seed treatment offers effective seed protection from pathogens, insects, and other pests, in addition to contributing to the healthy and uniform stand establishment of a variety of crops produced.
– The seed treatment market is driven by increasing awareness among the farming community, increasing demand for food grains, and economic growth among countries, among other factors.
– Innovation in seed treatment technology is important to combat the problem of climate change, develop resistance toward certain agrochemicals, and stay ahead of competitors. Hence, more seed industries are focusing toward forging new collaborations and the introduction of new products, in order to take advantage of innovations in both biology and chemistry of new seed treatment technologies. For instance, DowDuPont Inc. had launched three critical seed treatment products for farmers in Canada and the United States in 2017.
Scope of the Report
The corporations in seed treatment operate in B2B, as well as B2C business format. Environmental concerns regarding the use of chemical seed treatment agents have been gaining ground, in recent times. Due to this, the market for biological seed treatment agents, that are free of toxic chemicals and provide treatment options on par with or even better than chemical agents, has been in high demand, over the past few years. Multiple seed banks are being managed by the governments of developing countries, at national, as well as village level, in order to store seeds that are properly treated by seed treatment chemicals, hence preventing the rotting of seeds.
Key Market Trends
Increase in Cost of High-quality Seeds
High cost associated with hybrids and genetically modified seeds is one of the significant factor driving the growth of the seed treatment market, globally. Seed treatment is being increasingly considered by farmers as a mode to protect investments made on good quality seeds, due to an increase in regulatory issues relating to fumigation, as well as the foliar application of pesticides. Replanting of seeds, due to poor germination and insect attack is expensive. Moreover, the high cost of labor requirements is associated with the overall cost. Thus, seed treatment is an effective solution for farmers because good quality seeds lead to better produce. Owing to the fact that most of the GM seeds are costly and treated with biological and chemical treatments, there is an increase in area of cultivation of GM crops, which is positively affecting the growth of the seed treatment market. For the past five years, developing countries have planted more biotech crops, 19 developing countries planted 54% (99.6 million hectares) of the global biotech hectares, which boosts the demand for more biotech seeds.
Europe Dominates the Seed Treatment Market
In 2018, Europe witnesses the highest share in the seed treatment market and Spain has the largest market for seed treatment, followed by France, Germany, and Russia. A significant part of the organic crops produced in Spain is mainly used for exporting to other European countries, and increasing demand for the organic farming market in Europe is increasing the demand for the non-chemical seed treatment products. The demand for treated seeds is high in Germany, as cereal crops, like maize, barley, and fruits and vegetables, like grapes and sugar beet, are cultivated on a large scale in the country. Ban of GMO seeds, demand for higher yield, and the government’s discouragement in use of chemical products in the region, are encouraging the use of the biological seed treatment products.
The seed treatment market is highly consolidated. Several big players, like Syngenta International AG, Bayer CropScience AG, and few others, occupy a major portion of the market studied, having a diverse and increasing product portfolio. Companies are focusing majorly on new product launches, mergers, and acquisitions, which help in increasing their market shares. The development of bio-based seed treatment products has a massive potential for expansion during the forecast period, with advantages, like environmental sustainability and lesser regulations for development, and launch of new products.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Enquire before purchasing this report –https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13347193
Seed Treatment Market Analyse according to leading players, Competitive landscape, geographical regions, top manufacturers, types, and applications forecast over a period of 2019 to 2024. Geographically, this report is divided into many key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (million USD), market share and rate of Seed Treatment Market 2019 in these regions, from 2018 to 2024 (forecast), covering: North America, China, Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia, India.
The Objectives of this report are:
- To define, describe, and analyze the Seed Treatment market on the basis of product type, application, and region
- To forecast and analyze the size of the Seed Treatment market (in terms of value) in six key regions, namely, Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, North America, the Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To forecast and analyze the Seed Treatment market at country-level in each region
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trends and its contribution to the Seed Treatment market
- To analyze opportunities in the Seed Treatment market for stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments of the market
Key Questions Answered in Seed Treatment market report:
- What will the market size be in 2024 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) – https://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/13347193
Seed Treatment Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis as Following:
Market segments and sub-segments
Market size & shares
Market trends and dynamics
Market Drivers and Opportunities
Market Analysis and Segmentation
Supply and demand
Technological inventions in Seed Treatment trade
Marketing Channel Development Trend
Seed Treatment Market Positioning
Distributors/Traders List enclosed in Positioning Seed Treatment Market
Seed Treatment Market report provides you a visible, one-stop breakdown of the leading product, submarkets and market leader’s revenue forecasts till 2024. In conclusion, Seed Treatment Market 2019 report presents the descriptive analysis of the Seed Treatment Market Major Key-players, Types, Application and Forecast Period knowledge which is able to function a profitable guide for all the Seed Treatment Market competitors.
Browse complete table of contents at – https://www.marketreportsworld.com/TOC/13347193#TOC
About Us: –
Market Reports World is the Credible Source for Gaining the Market Reports that will Provide you with the Lead Your Business Needs. Market is changing rapidly with the ongoing expansion of the industry. Advancement in the technology has provided today’s businesses with multifaceted advantages resulting in daily economic shifts. Thus, it is very important for a company to comprehend the patterns of the market movements in order to strategize better. An efficient strategy offers the companies with a head start in planning and an edge over the competitors.
Name: Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0807 /UK +44 203 239 8187
For Our Other Report –