“Oil & Gas Automation and Control System Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Oil & Gas Automation and Control System Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Oil & Gas Automation and Control System Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13101956
Oil & Gas Automation and Control System market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Oil & Gas Automation and Control System market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Oil & Gas Automation and Control System Market Report:
Automation and control system in oil & gas industry has helped in remote management of infrastructure, reduced the chances of downtime and risk, speeded up various process, etc. The demand for oil & gas infrastructure is increasing demand for automation and control system. The global crude oil & natural gas consumption grew by 1.2% and 2.24% annually, during 2005-16 (except in 2009). The outlook for upstream sector also looks positive as the crude oil price has recovered in 2017, and crossed USD 60 per barrel in November 2017. The significant growth in the oil & gas industry in the forecast period is expected to drive the automation and control system market in the industry.
Increase in Drilling Activity is Driving the Market
Drilling activity has been most affected by the downturn in upstream oil & gas industry. Automatic control of pipe handling and managed pressure drilling have reduced the risk significantly and speeded up the drilling process. It also reduces the operational downtime. Offshore oil & gas industry uses dynamic positioning rig for station keeping of floaters and drillships, drones for inspection of the platform, monitoring of gas emission, and others. The offshore drilling activity is expected to witness increased activity in the Golden Triangle – Gulf of Mexico, Brazil, and West Africa, along with the discovery of Egypt’s mammoth offshore natural gas field “Zohr.” In case of onshore the United States is expected to lead the market regarding drilling activity. As a result, the demand for automation and control system is expected to drive the market.
Growing Refinery Sector in Asia-Pacific is supporting the Market
The development of digital technologies, automation, and control systems has improved efficiency and better monitoring in the oil & gas refining sector. The refining industry uses Distributed Control System (DCS) to reduce the chances of downtime, potentially dangerous and damaging conditions, as DCS includes operational redundancy. The demand for refined fuels in Asia-Pacific is expected to outperform other regions in absolute volume terms, expanding by 17.2% between 2017 and 2026 (average annual growth rate of 1.8%). Several refinery projects are lined up in China and other countries in the region. As a result, the demand for automation in Asia-Pacific’s refinery is expected to support the market in the forecast period.
Growing Natural Gas Pipeline Infrastructure in the US is Boosting the Market
Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) based automation and control technology has been used for remote management of critical pipeline infrastructure. The United States is one of the largest consumers of crude oil and natural gas, accounting for almost 20% of global consumption. The country is planning to increase the share of natural gas in its energy mix. Several large interstate natural gas pipelines has come online in the past few years. The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) certified new natural gas projects with total capacity of 17.6 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) in 2016. Between January 30 and February 3, 2017, FERC certified seven projects of the total capacity of more than 7 Bcf/d, and includes more than 1500 miles of natural gas pipeline construction and expansion. Several miles of pipeline infrastructure in under construction or is expected to start construction during the forecast period, hence driving the demand for automation technology in oil & gas pipeline infrastructure.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13101956
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
Valuable Points from Oil & Gas Automation and Control System Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Oil & Gas Automation and Control System Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Oil & Gas Automation and Control System Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Oil & Gas Automation and Control System Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Oil & Gas Automation and Control System Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Oil & Gas Automation and Control System Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13101956
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Oil & Gas Automation and Control System Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]