Kenneth Research has evaluated the current market opportunities in Nutritional Supplement Market for the period of 2018-2023 including the ongoing industry trends and innovations that will help industry players to attain their business targets. Apart from that, the inclusive data on market size, market share and forecast, growth opportunities and challenges for the market players along with worldwide analysis on regions- North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa has been provided in the report.
The Europe nutrition supplements market size was valued at USD 33.68 Bn in 2017 and is to witness a CAGR of 6.48% over the forecast period. An increasing number of Europeans are consuming dietary supplements as a preventive approach to health concerns. Consumers are slowly switching to herbal alternatives over pharmaceuticals due to their many side effects.
By type of ingredients, the market is segmented Vitamins, Proteins, Amino acids, Enzymes and Botanicals supplements. Botanicals supplements has the highest share in Europe in 2018.
By end-user, the market is segmented into Infants and Adults.
By countries, the market is divided into U.K., Germany, Russia and Others (Rest of Europe).
Key growth factors
Presence of a large number of commercialized products and a wide base of target consumers is one of the key market drivers. Growing health awareness among consumers and increasing willingness to spend on nutrition and dietary supplements are also boosting the growth of the market.
Threats and key players
High prices of raw materials and stringent European Union regulations regarding the manufacturing of supplements are some of the major challenges.
The key players operating in the Europe nutritional supplement market are Amway Corporation, Bayer AG, Sanofi, Nestle Nutritionals and Pfizer Inc.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Europe Nutritional Supplement Market
2. Market drivers, challenges, in Europe Nutritional Supplement Market
3. Market trends in Europe Nutritional Supplement Market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for Europe market segmentation based on type of ingredients (Vitamins, Proteins, Amino acids, Enzymes and Botanicals) – by revenue
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for Europe market segmentation based on End-user (Infants and Adults) – by revenue
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data of Nutritional Supplements by countries Italy, Germany, Russia and others (Rest of Europe) – by revenue
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for country-wise segments – by revenue
8. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the Europe market
Understand the demand for Nutritional Supplement Market to determine the viability of the market
Understand the country-specific market size and observations for each segment
Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed
Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
Identify the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide the direction of further growth
Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services compared with the key players in the market
Get Exclusive Sample Copy Of this Strategic Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10084368
Don’t miss out on the business potential of Nutritional Supplement Market
You can also ask for region wise of this Strategic Report:
Reasons to Purchase this Report :
- Evaluating the market size of the global Nutritional Supplement Market as well as the market forecast.
- Analysing various market segmentations as well as forecasting the market on the basis of geography which includes North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa
- Highlighting the factors impacting the growth of the market which includes growth drivers, challenges, opportunities as well as trends
- Examining competitive landscape of the leading companies on the basis of overview of the company, business strategy, product overview, risk analysis, recent developments and SWOT analysis.
Various statistical methods such as Covariance, Correlation, Regression and Coefficient of Determination (R square) analysis have been utilized to assess the market performance and analyse the future outlook of the market.
This market study is definitely going to be useful and can be utilized as a valuable source of assistance for the investors, manufacturers related to the product, suppliers, distributors, investment banks, management consulting companies, regulatory and government bodies, research organizations, and forums
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides market research reports to different individuals, industries, associations and organizations with an aim of helping them to take prominent decisions. Our research library comprises of more than 10,000 research reports provided by more than 15 market research publishers across different industries. Our collection of market research solutions covers both macro level as well as micro level categories with relevant and suitable market research titles. As a global market research reselling firm, Kenneth Research provides significant analysis on various markets with pure business intelligence and consulting services on different industries across the globe. In addition to that, our internal research team always keep a track on the international and domestic market for any economic changes impacting the products’ demand, growth and opportunities for new and existing players.
Name: Kenneth Research
Email : [email protected]
Phone: +1 313 462 0609