Mobile Biometrics Market (2018 – 2023) research report provides List of manufacturers, regional analysis, segmentation by type & applications and the actual process of whole Mobile Biometrics industry. Mobile Biometrics Market report delivers a detailed study of present and upcoming Opportunities to clarify future investment in the market.
“Mobile Biometrics Market report is expected to register a CAGR of 26.57% over a five years forecast period.”
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Mobile Biometrics Market are –
- Apple Inc.
- M2SYS Technology
- 3M Cogent Inc. (Gemalto NV)
- NEC Corporation
- Fujitsu Ltd
- Honeywell International PLC
- Nuance Communications Inc.
- ImageWare Systems Inc.
- Precise Biometrics AB
- Applied Recognition Inc.
- VoiceVault Inc.
- BIO-key International Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
- Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
Get Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12887349
The Mobile Biometrics Market was valued at USD 11.64 billion, and is expected to reach USD 47.85 billion by 2023, with a CAGR of 26.57%, during the forecast period (2018 – 2023). The report profiles the several scanner type providers of mobile biometrics products and services for various industries.
Mobile biometrics has gained traction in the recent past as it has found applications in various industry verticals. The technology has been leveraged to facilitate online transactions, online shopping, authentication, and many other services. It has gained traction owing to technology innovations and the need to secure the online data with activities of consumers becoming scalable. For instance, the Indian governments’ Aadhar initiative, which has registered more 1.18 billion citizens till June 2018, has integrated the use of biometrics across the operations of several industry verticals, thus, broadening the scope of the mobile biometrics market.
The increased use of mobile transactions can be one of the key contributors in the mobile biometrics market as the number of mobile transactions is expected to reach USD 2.8 trillion by 2020 in the United States. The increasing adoption of the mobile biometrics has enabled the companies to record the biometrics of masses, which has increased risks for the valuable information of a considerable number of consumers.
Increasing penetration of BYOD can drive the Mobile Biometrics Market
The trend of bringing your own device (BYOD) has been gaining traction in the recent past. More than 70% of companies have a BYOD policy in place. As industries are becoming friendly with this trend, the concern for the security of the enterprise surges. 78% of the employees believe that using the same device for accessing data enables them to maintain a work-life balance, which indicates that the employees find significantly convenient to access both personal and enterprise data from the same device. On the other hand, the vulnerability to the enterprise data increases if the personal device is accessed by someone else or stolen or lost somehow leaves the enterprise data at risk. In order to secure these devices and ensure that they are accessed only by an authorized person, mobile biometric authentication can be used, at least for the applications or files pertaining to the enterprise. On an average, every employee accesses more than 5 business applications on their personal devices, per day.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to be the Fastest Growing Region
The mobile biometrics market in the region is primarily driven by the increasing smartphone penetration, which in turn, is fuelled by rapid evolution in the telecommunication sector in the region. Countries, like India and China, have recently gained traction in the technologies like 4G. Countries, like South Korea, have already initiated testing of the 5G technology. Such rapid advancement coupled with cheap tariffs has increased the penetration of online transactions on mobile devices, thus, raising security concerns. In such a scenario, mobile biometrics can facilitate and accelerate the penetration of omnichannel transactions.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12887349
Global Mobile Biometrics Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2018-2023):
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered About Mobile Biometrics Market:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the Mobile Biometrics market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is selected is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and Mobile Biometrics market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Reasons to Purchase Mobile Biometrics Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Mobile Biometrics market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Mobile Biometrics market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12887349
Mobile Biometrics Market Report TOC Includes:
- Introduction of Mobile Biometrics Market
- Research Approach and Methodology
- Mobile Biometrics Market Overview
- Mobile Biometrics Market Segmentation
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187