Air Freight Market (2018 – 2023) research report provides List of manufacturers, regional analysis, segmentation by type & applications and the actual process of whole Air Freight industry. Air Freight Market report delivers a detailed study of present and upcoming Opportunities to clarify future investment in the market.
“Air Freight Market report is expected to register a CAGR of XX% over a five years forecast period.”
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Air Freight Market are –
- FedEx (Federal Express)
- United Parcel Service
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- China Airlines Cargo
- Japan Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- All Nippon Airways (ANA)
- IAG Cargo
- Magma Aviation
- Nippon Express
- DB Schenker
Get Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12887435
While land and ship cargo transportation remain as favorable options, goods transport by air is considered as the quickest and the unhindered mode of transportation. In terms of freight tons-kilometers (FTK), air freight transport registered a significant 9.7% growth in 2017 when compared to 3.6% growth in 2016. This signifies that the demand for air freight grew at twice the pace of the expansion in the global trade, which registered an increase of 4.3% in 2017. Furthermore, cargo airlines plan to tie up with logistics service providers to create an efficient supply chain regarding freight forwarding, storage capability, and customs clearances.
E-Commerce – A Key Driver
Despite being a costlier mode of transportation, the growing demand for perishables, chemicals and valuables, and the rising demand for just-in-time production of goods has created a massive demand for air freight services. Today, air freight is being impacted by the rise of e-commerce from both B2B and B2C perspectives. The evolving e-commerce has put pressures on sales channels for faster delivery and optimum supply chain. This scenario brings opportunities for the third-party logistics and warehousing services to integrate with the air e-commerce channel. Owing to the continued growth in online shopping, many third party logistics (3PLs) are offering more multi-modal services, which includes air cargo service as a critical mode of transportation. Furthermore, the growth in the global cross-border e-commerce is anticipated to boost the demand for the air cargo industry. Particularly, The Asia-Pacific region, which accounted for 37% market share is identified as a critical region for the air e-commerce market. The region registered a growth of 7.8% in 2017 when compared to 2016.
On the other hand, the growing demand for air freight transportation services has opened new challenges for the air cargo service providers. Airlines need to focus on implementing fuel-efficient solutions and accommodate innovative technologies to provide cost-effective services. In the logistics perspective, the storage facilities need to be developed to assist the global increase in air cargo. Special economic zones (SEZ), free trade zones (FTZ), and the bonded warehouses are projected to cater significant warehousing needs for the freight moving in and out of the airport shortly.
The market study on the global air freight industry is segmented into transportation, forwarding, and value added business based on service type; domestic and international based on destination type; and perspectives on end users. This study covers technological trends, regional analysis, and government regulations regarding the market.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12887435
Global Air Freight Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2018-2023):
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered About Air Freight Market:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the Air Freight market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is selected is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and Air Freight market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Reasons to Purchase Air Freight Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Air Freight market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Air Freight market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Purchase this report (Price 4750 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12887435
Air Freight Market Report TOC Includes:
- Introduction of Air Freight Market
- Research Approach and Methodology
- Air Freight Market Overview
- Air Freight Market Segmentation
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187