Luxury Furniture Market research report (2018 – 2023) studies market insights, List of major Key players, buyers, threats of new entrants and substitute products. Also, Luxury Furniture market includes the various market dynamics like Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities globally. The research report involved the various affecting factors like market growth, market share, competitive intelligence and growth opportunity.
“Luxury Furniture Market report is expected to register a CAGR of 4.7% over a five years forecast period.”
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Luxury Furniture Market are –
- Cassina S.p.A.
- Duresta Upholstery Ltd
- GIOVANNI VISENTIN srl
- Grayson Luxury
- Heritage Home Group LLC
- iola Furniture Limited
- Muebles Picó S.A.
- Nella Vetrina
- Scavolini Spa
- Turri S.r.l
- Valderamobili s.r.l.
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12887424
Luxury Furniture Market Insight
The global luxury furniture market is projected to grow at the rate of 4.7% during the forecast period 2018-2023. Growing demand of luxury furniture made from premium wood such as mahogany and alder driving the demand of luxury furniture market. Moreover, furniture manufacturers are focusing on innovation of luxury furniture designs with the help of leather, glass, metal, in order to attract the consumers which is likely to play major role in luxury furniture market growth in upcoming years. Key players in luxury furniture market are focusing on improvement product design and manufacturing technology along with research on aesthetic-functional solutions and materials selection with the help of acquisition and expansion of several local vendors. For instance, in 2015, Kindel Furniture expanded its luxury furniture line with Councill furniture acquisition which includes purchase of all Councills case goods and the majority of furniture products.
Innovation in luxury furniture design to drive the Market Growth during the Forecast Period
Rise in hospitality and infrastructure industry in developing economies is playing key role to drive the demand of luxury indoor furniture from office and hotel segment. Growing popularity of luxury indoor furniture such as bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and others is likely to boost the sales of luxury furniture in domestic segment. In developed economies, the domestic luxury furniture segment is expected to hold significant market whereas, wood and metal luxury segment marked substantial share in the developed economies. Growing real estate industry and rising urban population in the developing economies is supporting the global luxury furniture market growth. Additionally, increasing expenditure on domestic luxury furniture products has influenced the demand of luxury furniture products, this is likely to provide opportunity for the growth of global luxury furniture market during the forecast period.
Domestic luxury furniture to Witness Significant Growth during the Forecast Period
Luxury furniture made from wood and metal are gaining popularity among the consumers due to its high aesthetics value and durability. The wood luxury furniture segment is expected to witness the higher growth rate due to increasing demand from hospitality and corporate sector. On other hand, the luxury furniture market is likely to witness slow growth rate across the globe owning increasing environmental concerns associated with plastic degradation and its lack of aesthetic value, as compared to other materials used for luxury furniture manufacturing. Additionally, stringent government regulations on the import of leather and plastic is expected to restrain the global luxury furniture market growth at some extent in upcoming years. Rise in eco-friendly and multifunctional luxury furniture is supporting the market growth in developed economies. Increasing environmental awareness and availability of raw material are expected to change the market dynamics during the forecast period.
Europe to Witness Significant Growth Rate in Luxury Furniture Market during the Forecast Period
In Europe, many key players in luxury furniture market are launching their own online platform and also entering into partnerships with the e-commerce retail stores in order to strengthen their distribution network which is likely to drive the luxury furniture market growth in the regional. In North America, leading luxury furniture brands are focusing on personalization in product offering which is gaining popularity among the various consumer groups. Growing expansion of luxury furniture manufacturersfrom Europe in developing countries of Asia-Pacific is likely to change the market dynamics in the upcoming years. Moreover, the rise of bulk of international trade of luxury furniture in Germany, Italy, Poland, and China with the Unites States, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, and Canada is expected to play major role during the forecast period.
Key Developments in the Luxury Furniture Market
April 2018 – Williams-Sonoma, Inc. entered into a partnership with AERIN which is popular lifestyle brand. Through this partnership Williams-Sonoma planning to launch new summer entertaining and outdoor furniture pieces.
August 2018 – Leading luxury furniture brand Golden Enchant opened up its second showroom which includes German quality furniture with new location at the Krislite showroom on Kanbae rd, Myanmar.
Competitive Landscape of Luxury Furniture Market
Major Key Players – Cassina S.p.A., Duresta Upholstery Ltd, Giovanni Visentin srl, Grayson Luxury, Heritage Home Group LLC, iola Furniture Limited, Muebles Picó S.A., Nella Vetrina, Scavolini Spa, Turri S.r.l, Valderamobili s.r.l. and Williams-Sonoma, Inc., among others.
Reasons to Purchase Luxury Furniture Market Research Report
• Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porters five forces analysis
• Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors, which are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
• Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
• Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
• Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information,
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12887424
Global Luxury Furniture Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2018-2023):
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered About Luxury Furniture Market:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the Luxury Furniture market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is selected is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and Luxury Furniture market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12887424
Reasons to Purchase Luxury Furniture Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Luxury Furniture market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Luxury Furniture market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Luxury Furniture market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Luxury Furniture market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Luxury Furniture market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Luxury Furniture market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Luxury Furniture market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Look into Table of Content of Luxury Furniture Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12887424#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187