MarketResearchNest.com presents “Radiology Information System Market: Type (Integrated Radiology Information System, Standalone Radiology Information System), Component (Software, Services, Hardware), Deployment (Cloud-Based/Web-Based, On-Premise), End-User (Hospitals & Clinics, Research & Academic Institutes, Others) – Global Forecast Till 2023” new Research to its studies database.
This report studies the global Radiology Information System market status and forecast, categorizes the global Radiology Information System market size (value and volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, India and other regions (Southeast Asia, Central and South America, and Middle East and Africa)
Request A Sample Copy At:
A radiology information system (RIS) is a core system used to manage medical images and associated data. The radiology information system has the ability to handle a massive amount of data in the form of images, demographics, clinical information, patient history, billing, and scheduling in one system thereby allowing efficient workflow management and rapid communication among healthcare professionals. The increasing spending on the healthcare IT sector, increasing applications of RIS, the rising prevalence of chronic diseases, and growing elderly population are expected to drive market growth. According to the United States Census Bureau, around 49.2 million adults aged 65 and above were present in the US as of 2016. Moreover, the National Cancer Institute in 2016 reported that an estimated 595,690 people died from cancer and 1,685,210 new cases of the disease were diagnosed in the US. However, the lack of skilled radiology professionals, security concerns, and the high cost of software may hamper the growth of the market.
Carestream Health, Epic Systems, Erad, Cerner Corporation, Bayer AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare, Image Information Systems, Ambra Health, Advanced Data Systems Corporation, Perfect Imaging LLC, IBM Watson Health, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Medinformatix, Inc, and NextGen Healthcare
Browse Full Table Of Contents And Data Tables At:
The global radiology information system market is expected to reach a market value of USD 1,111.1 million by 2023 from USD 640.0 million in 2016 and is expected to register a CAGR of 8.20% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2023. In 2016, the Americas held the highest share of the market at 40.3%, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific with shares of 34.5% and 17.5%, respectively.
- The increasing applications of radiology information systems are expected to increase the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- The global radiology information system market is segmented into type, component, deployment, end user, and region.
- The global radiology information system market, by type, is segmented into an integrated radiology information system and standalone radiology information system.
- The global radiology information system market, by component, is segmented into software, services, and hardware.
- The global radiology information system market, by deployment, is segmented into cloud-based/web-based and on-premise.
- By end user, the global radiology information system market is segmented into hospitals and clinics, research and academic institutes, and others.
- The global radiology information system market is expected to have a value of USD 1,111.1 million by 2023 from USD 692.5 million in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 8.20% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2023.
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the radiology information system market
- To provide insights into factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global radiology information system market based on various tools such as supply chain analysis and Porter’s five force analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segments by type, component, deployment, end user, and region
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the radiology information system market
- North America
- South America
- Rest of Europe
- Republic of Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Middle East
Order a Purchase Report Copy at:-
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on World industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Contact us: – Mr. Jeet Jain, Sales Manager, [email protected] ;