Global “Edible Fungus (Edible Products) Market” 2019 Report covers definition, classification, industry value, price, cost and gross profit. It also covers types, enterprises and applications. To start with, analytical view to complete information of Edible Fungus (Edible Products) . It offers market view by regions with countries, development in Edible Fungus (Edible Products) industries, opportunity with challenges, sales strategies, growth strategies and revenue analysis to include price.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/12237838
Overview of the Edible Fungus (Edible Products) Market
Edible Fungus is edible fruit bodies of several species of macrofungi. The common products include Shiitake, Enokitake, Pleurotus eryngii, Cloud ear fungus, Auricularia auricula-judae, Pleurotus ostreatus, Agaricus bisporus, etc. Edible Fungus provide many of the nutritional attributes of produce, as well as attributes more commonly found in meat, beans or grains. Mushrooms are low in calories, fat-free, cholesterol-free, gluten-free, and very low in sodium, yet they provide important nutrients, including selenium, potassium (8%), riboflavin, niacin, vitamin D and more.
Global Edible Fungus (Edible Products) Market Key Players:
- Xuerong Biotechnology
- JUNESUN FUNGI
- China Greenfresh Group
- Shanghai Bright Esunyes
- Starway Bio-technology
- Shanghai Finc Bio Tech
- Jiangsu Hualv
- HuBei SenYuan
- Beiwei Group
- Shandong Youhe
- Zhuhai Sunny Evergreen Food
- Chengde Runlong Foodstuffs
- Anyuan Tianhua Modern Agriculture
- Shenzhen Dalishi
- Yukiguni Maitake
- Green Co
Major Types are as follows:
- Auricularia Auricula-judae
- Pleurotus Ostreatus
- Agaricus Bisporus
Major applications are as follows:
- Blood Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Respiratory/Lung Cancer
- Other Cancers
The Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Edible Fungus (Edible Products) in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.In 2016, the 5 leading kinds of edible fungus in terms of production volume are Shiitake, Auricularia auricula-judae, Pleurotus ostreatus, Enokitake and Agaricus bisporus. The total share of the 5 kinds of edible fungus took 74.18% of the total production. Consequently, these 5 edible fungus are the major kinds in the worldwide.With a rise in income levels, the demand for edible fungus is bound to increase across all major developing nations such as India, Thailand, and Canada. China has been producing mushrooms at low costs with the help of seasonal growing, state subsidies, and capturing the potential markets such as the U.S., Germany, and France, with processed edible fungus at costs not remunerative to the growers in other edible fungus producing countries.China produces more than 85% of edible fungus in the world. In China, it is the six largest plantation product following Grain, cotton, oil, vegetable and fruit. There are about 70~80 kinds of edible fungus in China, and about 50 kinds has been industrialized. Around 20 kinds can be produced in large scale. In 2014, the 7 leading kinds of edible fungus in terms of production volume are Shiitake, Auricularia auricula-judae, Pleurotus ostreatus, Enokitake, Agaricus bisporus, Cloud ear fungus and Pleurotus eryngii. In the world wide, factory production is adopted by most developed countries like Japan, Korea, Europe and North America. In Japan, the share of factory production takes more than 90% of total yield, while the ratio in Taiwan and Korea are above 95%. Factory production is the development trend of edible fungus industry, and would also be the key factor that driven the development of edible fungus industry in China.The worldwide market for Edible Fungus (Edible Products) is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017, according to a new study.
Edible Fungus (Edible Products) Market Region Segmentation:
- North America(USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe(Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific(China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America(Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Have a query before purchasing this report @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12237838
- Edible Fungus (Edible Products)market report provides comprehensive analysis of the market with the help of up-to-date market opportunities, overview, outlook, challenges, trends, market dynamics, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors analysis.
- Report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, evaluates the future impact of the propellants and limits on the market.
- Uncovers potential demands in the market.
- Edible Fungus (Edible Products)market report provides in-depth analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- Provides information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What will the market growth rateof Edible Fungus (Edible Products) market in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Edible Fungus (Edible Products) market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in Edible Fungus (Edible Products) market space?
- What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Edible Fungus (Edible Products) market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Edible Fungus (Edible Products) market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of Edible Fungus (Edible Products) industry?
The next part also sheds light on the gap between supply and consumption. Apart from the mentioned information, growth rate of Edible Fungus (Edible Products) market in 2024 is also explained. Additionally, type wise and application wise consumption tables and figures of Edible Fungus (Edible Products) market are also given.
Purchase this report (Price 3480 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/12237838
Sales and Revenue Analysis – Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the Edible Fungus (Edible Products) Market. Another major aspect, price, which plays important part in the revenue generation, is also assessed in this section for the various regions.
Supply and Consumption – In continuation with sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Edible Fungus (Edible Products) Market. This part also sheds light on the gap between supple and consumption. Import and export figures are also given in this part.
Competitors – In this section, various Edible Fungus (Edible Products) industry leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost and revenue.
Other analyses – Apart from the aforementioned information, trade and distribution analysis for the Edible Fungus (Edible Products) Market, contact information of major manufacturers, suppliers and key consumers is also given. Also, SWOT analysis for new projects and feasibility analysis for new investment are included.
About Us: –
Market Reports World is the Credible Source for Gaining the Market Reports that will Provide you with the Lead Your Business Needs. Market is changing rapidly with the ongoing expansion of the industry. Advancement in the technology has provided today’s businesses with multifaceted advantages resulting in daily economic shifts. Thus, it is very important for a company to comprehend the patterns of the market movements in order to strategic better. An efficient strategy offers the companies with a head start in planning and an edge over the competitors.
Name: Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0807 /UK +44 203 239 8187