“Alpha Emitters Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Alpha Emitters Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Alpha Emitters Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13100448
Alpha Emitters market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Alpha Emitters market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Alpha Emitters Market Report:
The global alpha emitters market was valued at approximately USD 5000 million in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of approximately 9% during the forecast period. North America holds the largest geographical market, with a share of approximately 47% of the global market.
Increasing Incidence of Cardiac and Cancer Ailments
The American Cancer Society, the leading body in cancer stats and figures, reported 1,685,210 estimated new cancer cases and 595,690 deaths, owing to cancer, in 2016. The US National Cancer Institute reported that more than 60% of the world’s new cancer cases occur in Africa, Asia, and Central and South America. About 70% of the world’s cancer deaths also occur in these regions. International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) predicts – by 2030, the global burden is expected to grow to 21.7 million new cancer cases and 13 million cancer deaths simply due to a growth and aging of the population, leaving aside factors, like smoking, poor diet, physical inactivity, and fewer childbirths, in economically developing countries. Any other doubts about cancer being one of the major life threatening diseases in present time can be cleared by looking at the data presented by WHO, which states that 8.2 million people die every year from cancer, an estimated 13% of all deaths, worldwide. An increase of 70% is predicted in new cases of cancer expected over the next two decades and to top it all, more than 100 cancer types exist, requiring unique diagnosis and treatment. This global and extensive threat of cancer remains a major market driver for new cancer therapies involving alpha emitters and monoclonal antibody.
Stringent regulatory framework
The global production of radiopharmaceuticals, unlike conventional pharmaceuticals production, is still in the nascent stage. Implementing cGMP guidelines, which are applicable for the drug industry, is both difficult and expensive. For small-scale manufacturers of radiopharmaceuticals, ensuring cGMP compliance is a demanding task. Application of clean room requirements in radioisotope laboratories is technically demanding as they are required to conform to both radiological and pharmaceutical safety standards.
Additionally, there are problems associated with the transportation of radioactive materials. Some countries follow a practice of holding up all the cargo at the airports, at times, for a pre-destined period (24 to 48 hours) before being loaded on the plane, as part of security check standards. This practice affects the radiopharmaceuticals due to additional decay losses, especially when dealing with short-lived radioactive materials. Hence, stringent regulatory framework, delays in transportation, and lack of transportation compliance, along with the fragile nature of radiopharmaceuticals with short half-life, are impeding the growth of the alpha emitters market.
US is the Largest Consumer Market for Radiopharmaceuticals
The market for alpha-emitters in the United States is growing rapidly. The United States accounted for the largest global market share in 2017. The high-end research trend in the United States, coupled with high investments in healthcare research and abundant knowledge in cancer research, is the key factor propelling the growth of the market in the country. The government initiatives and trends toward the adoption of technologically-advanced products for healthcare are also fuelling the market growth. The United States also has the largest market for monoclonal antibodies. Many researches are being carried on by radiolabelling monoclonal antibodies with alpha emitters. The drug with high efficacy will create a huge market due to high unmet need of curative cancer therapeutics. Actinium Pharmaceuticals, based in New York, United States, is one of the key players in this market and is carrying out breakthrough research in the field.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13100448
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Valuable Points from Alpha Emitters Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Alpha Emitters Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Alpha Emitters Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Alpha Emitters Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Alpha Emitters Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Alpha Emitters Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13100448
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Alpha Emitters Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]