“Agricultural Films Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Agricultural Films Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Agricultural Films Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13100684
Agricultural Films market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Agricultural Films market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Agricultural Films Market Report:
The global agricultural films markets is expected to reach a market value of USD 11.97 billion by 2023, witnessing a CAGR of 6.8% over 2019-2023. Asia-Pacific accounts for the majority market demand, led by China. It was the dominant regional market in terms of production and consumption and accounted for over 60% of global demand in 2013.
Accelerating Growth in Food Demand and Shrinking Farmland
The population is increasing exponentially across the globe and every day, nearly 200,000 people are getting added to the world food demand. According to United States Population Division, world’s human population has increased nearly fourfold in the past 100 years and it is projected to reach 9.2 billion by 2050. On the other side, agricultural land is shrinking globally. Farmland per capita is anticipated to decrease from 2,200m² in 2005 to 1800m² in 2030.
Use of agricultural films increase the agriculture productivity by managing soil erosion, reducing weed spread, helping seed germination and development and protecting crops against ultra violet radiations. Agricultural films not only increase the production but are also helpful in reducing the use of agrochemicals. Due to their lower cost and higher benefits, agricultural films have become an integral part of modern farming. Nowadays, bio-based films are also showing huge potential for market growth.
Mulching to Dominate the Market Growth
Mulching was the largest application of agricultural films and accounted for over 40% of the total market in the year 2013. Mulching involves putting a thin plastic film directly over the ground and/or the plants in their first stage of growth. Agricultural mulch films are used to control the crop growing conditions and enhance moisture in the soil. They smooth out variations in temperature and rain fall during the growing season. Mulch films find increased usage in high-intensity agricultural farming. Major benefits derived from application of agricultural films in mulching are soil moisture retention, weed management, controlled leaching in fertilizer and improved crop quality, etc.
South America Also To Witness Rapid Growth
Rich tropical climate in South America is a boon for the agriculture land in the region. Demand for agricultural films in crop production is on the rise, due to the growing need for food security and expansion of the export markets in countries like Brazil and Argentina. The use of films in agriculture has seen a substantial growth over the last decade due to the need for intensive farming in the region. Mulching holds the biggest market share given the robust animal feed market in the region.
Brazil dominates all other South American countries in terms of market demand for agricultural films, followed by Argentina. Other countries comprising Mexico, Columbia, and Chile are expected to provide future market potential during the forecast period.
Key Players: AB RANI PLAST OY, BRITTON GROUP, BERRY PLASTICS CORPORATION, BASF SE, BRITISH POLYETHYLENE INDUSTRIES, EXXONMOBIL, DOW CHEMICALS, NOVAMONT, KURARAY, HYPLAST NV, AND TRIOPLAST AB
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13100684
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
Valuable Points from Agricultural Films Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Agricultural Films Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Agricultural Films Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Agricultural Films Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Agricultural Films Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Agricultural Films Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13100684
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Agricultural Films Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]