“United States Vertical Farming Market” report provides an in-depth research of market-based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, SWOT analysis, key business strategies, product portfolio, and recent developments. United States Vertical Farming Market is comprehensively prepared with main focus on the competitive landscape, geographical growth, segmentation, and market dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities. It also analyzes the current and future prospect of United States Vertical Farming Market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244373
Key Insights of United States Vertical Farming Market:
- Complete in-depth analysis of the United States Vertical Farming
- Important changes in market dynamics.
- Segmentation analysis of the market.
- Emerging segments and regional markets.
- Historical, on-going, and projected market analysis based on volume and esteem.
- Assessment of niche industry players.
- Market share analysis.
- Key strategies of major players
United States Vertical Farming Market Segmentation by Top Key Players:
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244373
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
The Fastest-growing Segment by Growth Mechanism – Hydroponics
The United States is one of the largest markets for hydroponic systems in North America, given the rising popularity of greenhouse horticulture and agriculture in the country. The future growth of the hydroponics market in the country mainly depends upon the development of production systems that are competitive in cost with open field agriculture. Cultivating crops using hydroponics is also seen as a resort during extreme weather conditions. For instance, in the past, grocery stores have turned toward hydroponic farmers to meet their demand during harsh weather conditions. In addition to adverse climatic conditions, the increasing demand for organic produce is expected to boost the segment’s growth. Increased demand for greenhouse tomatoes and the legalization of medicinal plants, like marijuana, are expected to further help the market in registering rapid growth in the country. Rooftop hydroponic gardens in urban setups are also helping the market grow further.
Fruits & Vegetables Segment – Largest by Crop Type
The fruit and vegetable segment in the US vertical farming market held a share of 47% of the overall market in 2018 and the segment is expected to register a CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period.
Tomato is one of the primary crops that is grown through vertical farming systems in the country. Hydroponic techniques have proven to be commercially successful for propagation, seed germination, and the production of tomato. Producers in the country have recognized this as an opportunity; thereby, increasing the production of fruits and vegetables through vertical farming. In addition to vegetables, the year-round availability of strawberries is being made possible through integrated agricultural production systems. In order to keep up with the market demand, many farmers in the country have started growing strawberries through hydroponics. Based on the aforementioned factors, vertical farming is expected to play a key role in the production of fruits and vegetables in the country.
Purchase this Report (Price 3250 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244373
United States Vertical Farming Market Covers Following Points in TOC:
- Chapter 1: United States Vertical Farming Market Definition
- Chapter 2: Research Methodology of United States Vertical Farming Market
- Chapter 3: United States Vertical Farming Market Executive Summary
- Chapter 4: United States Vertical Farming Market Overview Includes Current Market Scenario, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Bargaining Power of Suppliers and Consumers, Threat of New Entrants and Substitute Product and Services
- Chapter 5: Market Dynamics Covers Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges
- Chapter 6: United States Vertical Farming Market Segmentation by Types, End-User, and Applications Forecast to 2024
- Chapter 7: United States Vertical Farming Market Segmentation by Geographical Regions
- Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape of United States Vertical Farming Market Includes Mergers & Acquisition Analysis, Agreements, Collaborations, and Partnerships, New Products Launches
- Chapter 9: Key Players for United States Vertical Farming Market
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]