“Supply Chain Big Data Analytics Market” report provides an in-depth research of market-based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, SWOT analysis, key business strategies, product portfolio, and recent developments. Supply Chain Big Data Analytics Market is comprehensively prepared with main focus on the competitive landscape, geographical growth, segmentation, and market dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities. It also analyzes the current and future prospect of Supply Chain Big Data Analytics Market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999729
Key Insights of Supply Chain Big Data Analytics Market:
- Complete in-depth analysis of the Supply Chain Big Data Analytics
- Important changes in market dynamics.
- Segmentation analysis of the market.
- Emerging segments and regional markets.
- Historical, on-going, and projected market analysis based on volume and esteem.
- Assessment of niche industry players.
- Market share analysis.
- Key strategies of major players
Supply Chain Big Data Analytics Market Segmentation by Top Key Players:
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999729
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Retail is expected to register a Significant Growth
The retail industry currently holds the largest share of the global data analytics market, and is expected to present vast opportunities of growth, owing to the growing number of data sources being generated, with the adoption of IoT solutions, beacons, and RFID technologies across the supply chain. According to the Global Shopping Survey 2015, 96% of the retailers are ready to adopt IoT solutions and devices to analyze customer data, track stock levels, and strengthen customer relationships. All these technological improvisations not only enable better tracking of the products across the supply chain, but also help in gaining a clear understanding of customer behavior.
For instance, retailers have also put in a network of RFID readers into the roof space of their sales floors, allowing them to read all of the stock on display and providing more accurate inventory visibility. Augmenting this trend, the American Apparel is leveraging RFID tags and data analytics tools to improve inventory management, while Walmart employed big data analytics itself to enhance its in-store and supply chain management.
However, massive amounts of this useful information are left to rot, resulting in the overall conversion rates of only 2 to 3%. Thus, the big analytics market has been gaining traction in the retail market, to leverage the data, with its ability to understand, analyze, and generate valuable insights.
The United States is Expected to Hold Major Share
The United States is rigorously looking to strengthen its manufacturing industry, by enhancing its productivity by laying emphasis on improving activities across the supply chain, within the industrial sector in the country. The e-commerce industry in the United States is proliferating, owing to which, the requirement for efficient supply chain management is on the rise. According to the US Commerce Department, the e-commerce industry in the country rose by over 40% in 2017. As a result, big data is expected to rise significantly, thereby, having a positive impact on the supply chain analytics in the country.
The e-retailers in the North American retail market are rigorously trying to enhance the customer experience, by incorporating same-day delivery, which can effectively be achieved through effective supply chain management. Notably, according to Auburn University’s Harbert College of Business, in early 2018, the retailers in the United States are expected to foster their investment in the supply chain management, especially in technology upgrade, owing to expansion and rapid growth in the e-commerce industry.
Additionally, startups are trying to venture into the retail space in the region that are raising funds to boost their operational efficiency through big data analytics and other emerging technologies. For instance, A.S. Watson group (ASW) announced a partnership with Rubikloud, a Toronto-based startup, primarily to invest in developing big data capabilities. The former company invested about USD 70 million to enhance the operational efficiency and customer experience through the integration of visualization and machine learning capabilities. As a result, it is projected to propel the supply chain big data analytics market growth in the country.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999729
Supply Chain Big Data Analytics Market Covers Following Points in TOC:
- Chapter 1: Supply Chain Big Data Analytics Market Definition
- Chapter 2: Research Methodology of Supply Chain Big Data Analytics Market
- Chapter 3: Supply Chain Big Data Analytics Market Executive Summary
- Chapter 4: Supply Chain Big Data Analytics Market Overview Includes Current Market Scenario, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Bargaining Power of Suppliers and Consumers, Threat of New Entrants and Substitute Product and Services
- Chapter 5: Market Dynamics Covers Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges
- Chapter 6: Supply Chain Big Data Analytics Market Segmentation by Types, End-User, and Applications Forecast to 2024
- Chapter 7: Supply Chain Big Data Analytics Market Segmentation by Geographical Regions
- Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape of Supply Chain Big Data Analytics Market Includes Mergers & Acquisition Analysis, Agreements, Collaborations, and Partnerships, New Products Launches
- Chapter 9: Key Players for Supply Chain Big Data Analytics Market
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]