“2-Wheeler Fuel Tank Market” report 2019-2024 provides detailed summary of company competition, market demand, regional forecast, marketing price and new investment feasibility analysis is included of 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank market. It also covers approximate CAGR, key-players, scope of the report, regional analysis, major market factors of 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank market, reasons of buying this report and complete TOC of report.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14099155
There are 4 key segments covered in this 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank Systems Market report:
- Competitor segment
- Product type segment
- End-use/application segment
- Geography segment
2-Wheeler Fuel Tank Market by Key Players:
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14099155
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
The Less than 20 liters Fuel Tank segment Dominated the Market
The less than 20-liter fuel tank segment of the market was valued at USD 3,239.66 million in 2018.
Globally, more than 98% of motorcycles have less than 20-liter fuel tank capacity. The motorcycles with less than 20-liter fuel tank have huge demand, as they are affordable and have a very low maintenance cost. Apart from the maintenance and affordability factor, these motorcycles give higher mileage than the premium bikes, due to which, 98% of the population buys these motorcycles. As the demand for this tank is high, 2-wheeler manufacturers are launching a maximum number of new and updated models under this segment. For instance –
– In November 2018, KTM launched 125 Duke ABS, powered by the 124.7cc engine, in India. The bike weighs 148 kg and comes with a 10.2-liter fuel tank.
– In June 2018, one of the oldest Italian motorcycle manufacturers, Benelli, launched “Leoncino”. It is powered by a 499.6cc, liquid-cooled, and fuel-injected, parallel-twin that produces 49.6hp at 8,500rpm and 45Nm at 5,000rpm. The bike has a 13.5-liter fuel tank.
– In March 2018, Hero Moto Corp. Ltd commenced retail sales of the new Passion PRO and Passion XPRO. The new Passion PRO has a BS-IV compliant 110cc engine, with a fuel tank capacity of 12.5 liters, producing a power output of 7.0 kW at 7500 rpm and torque of 9.0 Nm at 5500 rpm.
The motorcycle market is dominated by Asian countries, such as India, China, Pakistan, Indonesia, Vietnam, etc., and these countries are likely to maintain their dominance over the coming years. Buyers in these countries are highly interested in purchasing pocket-friendly motorcycles, which majorly falls under the segment for less than 20-liter fuel tank. Owing to the aforementioned factors, the segment is anticipated to grow over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to be the Fastest Growing Region
Asia-Pacific dominates the market and the region is expected to witness the fastest growth rate during the forecast period.
In the Asia-Pacific region, India is the biggest market for 2-wheeler fuel tank and the country accounted for 42.82% of the regional market, followed by China. The Indian motorcycle market is the largest in the world, since 2016. With the social advancement of women and growing demand for comfort and convenience, demand for scooters has been continually increasing, as they help riders in keeping their legs together, rather than straddling. Additionally, the premium price market segment for mid and large-sized motorcycles is also expanding, owing to a growing demand for high-performance and cruiser bikes.
However, in China, the production volume has been declining for years, and it went below 15 million units in 2016. However, in 2017, the production volume witnessed a slight recovery to 15.09 million units. According to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers, in January 2019, the production and sales of motorcycles continued to drop, with a significant decline in production and sales year-on-year, owing to factors, such as not-so-developed motorcycle culture and rivalry with low-end Chinese cars, amongst others.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14099155
2-Wheeler Fuel Tank Market Covers Following Points in TOC:
- Chapter 1: 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank Market Definition
- Chapter 2: Research Methodology of 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank Market
- Chapter 3: 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank Market Executive Summary
- Chapter 4: 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank Market Overview Includes Current Market Scenario, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Bargaining Power of Suppliers and Consumers, Threat of New Entrants and Substitute Product and Services
- Chapter 5: Market Dynamics Covers Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges
- Chapter 6: 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank Market Segmentation by Types, End-User, and Applications Forecast to 2024
- Chapter 7: 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank Market Segmentation by Geographical Regions
- Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape of 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank Market Includes Mergers & Acquisition Analysis, Agreements, Collaborations, and Partnerships, New Products Launches
- Chapter 9: Key Players for 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank Market
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]